Learn how to build a JSON API from scratch using Go! This series is for anyone interested in learning more about Golang.
We will be building a simple announcements API that allows users to publish and edit announcements for others to read. We'll cover everything needed including setting up a development environment, compiling your app, and all that's in between. Our API will provide:
- Postgres database
- User registration
- CRUD operations for announcements
- Authentication using JWT
It's free, signup :)
I'll send you notifications as each part is released. (No spam!)
- Part 1 - Setup environment and hello world app
- Part 2 - HTTP, routing, oh my! Build a basic API
- Part 3 - Database and ORM
- Part 4 - Project organization and packages
- Part 5 - User management and authentication
- Part 6 - Announcements API
- Part 7 - Compile and ship!